Absolute Andhra - Updates and Corrections
Our book will be available in India soon! Meanwhile, if you want to order copies in India please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of copies you want.
A million apologies for the typos that crept in! Please note the following corrections:
- Allam Pachadi (page 28) has incorrectly listed 1 1/4 cups of salt. Please use only 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Vankaya Pachadi (page 32) is missing salt. 1 1/2 tsp of salt added at the end of Step 2 will make this a smashingly delicious pachadi.
- Carrot Pachadi (page 35) is missing salt. Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt to the ingredients in Step 5 and grind together.
- Vankaya Pulusu Pachadi (page 46) is missing salt. Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt at the end of Step 3.
- Kobbari Pachadi (page 50) has incorrectly listed 1 1/2 cups of salt. Please use only 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Menthi Koora Pachadi (page 64) is missing salt. Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt while grinding the methi leaves in Step 5.
- Kothimeeri Pudina Pachadi (page 67) has a typo in ingredients listing 2tbsp jaggery salt. Such a thing does not exist! What you need is 2 tbsp grated jaggery and 2 tsp salt.
- Aratikaya Thokku Pachadi (page 72) is missing salt. Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt to the other ingredients in Step 6 and blend together.
- Putnala Podi (page 8) has dried coconut as an ingredient. Dried coconut is available as flakes or powder. Either can be used in this recipe.
- Kakarakaya Podi (page 9) need the turmeric, salt and red chili powder to be added in Step 6.
- Koora Podi (page 23) is missing salt. Add 1 tsp salt to step 4 prior to grinding.
- Potlakai Perugu Pachadi (page 123). Don't you hate it when splutter is spelled spultter? Yeah, we hate it too!